Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New post for this New year

Hi Guys! Sorry it's been so long I  never wrote this post again.. and finally until 2013..hihi^^
I apologize for that.. btw I want to say Happy New Year to all of you Guys!
New year, New Hope , right?
So what is your resolution for this year?? Dream , Believe and make it happen !
Actually last year was the hardest year for my life.. I still couldn't realize that my grandma was .... yeah you know it..
And I have a secret admirer that I hate him so much.. damn shit
I just wanna kick his ass and his family absolutely..I hate his family..they are just look like sycophant..his sister was sooo sooo  like a B*TCH
I've learned from the past and hope tommorow will be a better day for me
I found some words that I love it so much, I don't know who created this words at the first time but when I found that.. I fell in love with that words
I can feel the groove beibe



Learn.Live.Hope-


xoxo..
Paula ~

**Sorry for the wrong typo XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog :)
please leave some comments for me
and Don't forget to follow my blog :D