Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Simbolism



This is me and I'm proud to be myself . I'm just an Ordinary Girl who loves music and normally live ::) I'm just me Someday I'll to make my parents happy. Mom,,,Dad,,, I promised .
I'm an ugly ducky believe that someday somehow I'll change to be a beautiful goose.
This is a little sneak peek of my life.
actually my life isn't looks like a princess diaries and life hapily ever after..I know my life has just began to the real life . I'm not scare and ready absolutely (I have a little confidence)
and me who life as simple life I have an enemy I thought :D
I have people I don't like.. she looks like a boss and too confidence. Maybe She thought that She the person who always RIGHT and I don't like it. and She's like cursing people behind the person. I think she's just a LOSER ! She's too arrogant
and I'm sure the appearance and character while meeting different! Trust me :/
and unfortunately She's REAL in a normally life. OH GOD this is disaster for me.
I knew God will avenge what she did Someday ::)
Enough for sharing today
Okay thank you for read this blog :)
see ya
xoxo,
PAULA

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog :)
please leave some comments for me
and Don't forget to follow my blog :D